Student Resource Centre
Located on the 6th floor of the Shuter Wing. (accessible ONLY via the Shuter North elevators) The resource centre is equipped with a microwave, fridge, computers and television and is open 24/7.
Both the Student Centre (Li Ka Shing room 573) and the Student Resource Centre (6th floor Shuter Wing) are designated Breastfeeding Spaces within St. Michael’s Hospital.
The Student Resource Centre also has a locked fridge for breastmilk storage; to receive access to this fridge please contact a Student Center staff member.
Lockers are available through the Student Centre. The male lockers are located on B1 of the Shuter Wing, while the female lockers are located on the 5th floor of the Shuter Wing.
For O.R. lockers please contact Rose Cabacungan at ext. 5901 (Main O.R. Desk / 5 Cardinal Carter N).
Dedicated on-call rooms are available through your service. For services without a dedicated space, Residents can reserve an on-call room on 8 BOND through Security (1 Cardinal Carter).
St. Michael’s offers public parking in a convenient location across from the hospital. The lot is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
The entrance is located at 209 Victoria Street on the western side of the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute (the Keenan Research Centre).
St. Michael’s Parking Rates
- Daily rate: $5 per half hour
- Early Bird rate (in before 9am, out by 7pm): $18
- Daily maximum (9am – 7pm): $20
- Evening and weekend flat rate: $8
- Event flat rate: $15
Other Parking Options
There are several other options close by, including:
- A Green P lot across from the hospital’s Queen St. entrance
- Behind Metropolitan United Church on the east side of Bond St.
- Eaton Centre, located one block west on Yonge St. at Shuter St. (enter from Shuter St.)